You need some film footage on Nuremberg for a television report? The City of Nuremberg is pleased to provide film footage on the city to TV stations. This includes aerial views of the Old Town with the imperial castle and the former Nazi Party Rally Grounds. You will also find clips on all aspects of life in Nuremberg, e.g. tourist sights, eating out, music and sports events, but also scenes from everyday life.
Clip 1 – Sights, Living, Working, Relaxing
Content: Imperial Castle, Albrecht-Dürer-Platz, St Lawrence’s Church, St Sebaldus’ Church, City Hall (Wolff Building), Beautiful Fountain, Main Market Square, BioFach Organic Produce Trade Fair, Airport Nürnberg, Underground
Clip 2 – Obligations from the Nazi Past
Content: Zeppelin Grandstand, Congress Hall on Lake Dutzendteich, Documentation Centre Nazi Party Rally Grounds, Original material Nuremberg Trials, Way of Human Rights, Memorium Nuremberg Trials
Clip 3 – Culture
Content: Flea market, Bardentreffen world music festival, Klassik Open Air, Blue Night, Opera House, Germanisches Nationalmuseum, Emperor Portraits by Albrecht Dürer, Neues Museum Nürnberg, Toy Museum, Zoo
Clip 4 – Nuremberg Christmas Market
Content: Nuremberg’s Christkind reciting the Prologue at the opening of the Christmas Market, stands selling roast sausages and mulled wine
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The rights for all images of the Nuremberg footage remain with the City of Nuremberg Press and Information Office, City Hall Fünferplatz 2, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany. The film material is protected by international copyright.
- The footage may only be used for journalistic purposes. Sale or passing on of this material to third parties is not permitted. The material may only be used for reports on the city of Nuremberg.
- Permission by the City of Nuremberg Press and Information Office is required for commercial use of the material provided.
- After the period of one month, please return Betacam cassettes to the Press and Information Office, Fünferplatz 2, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany.
- A copy of the reports using the Nuremberg material must be submitted to City of Nuremberg Press and Information Office, Fünferplatz 2, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany.
- If you use the material provided, please mention the City of Nuremberg in the closing titles.
How to order:
City of Nuremberg
Press and Information Office
Telephone: + 49(0)911 / 231 - 50 56
Fax: + 49(0)911 / 231 - 85 40
To encoded transmission of your message:
For technical questions please contact:
Medienwerkstatt TV GmbH
Telephone: + 49(0)911 / 28 80 13