Locations in Nuremberg
Are you looking for a large area of industrial wasteland? For an empty building, or abandoned multi-storey car park? Or do you fancy the harbour area with its container terminal? Nuremberg can offer all these urban sites. And the city can also offer some very special sites, such as the subterranean rock cellars in the Castle district, the – unfinished – Congress Hall on the former Nazi Party Rally Grounds, as well as ensembles of half-timbered houses and historical gardens.
The Press and Information Office will be happy to assist you in your search for special motifs and backdrops.
City of Nuremberg
Communication and City Marketing Office
Telephone +49(0)911 / 231 - 50 55
To encoded transmission of your message:Contact Form
- Flickr: Photostream by Danko Green
- Photo Blog: Danko Green – Faces of the City
- Meistersingerhalle Nürnberg Concert Hall
- St. Johannis – A City District Presents Itself (WBG Nürnberg)
- Langwasser – A City District Presents Itself (WBG Nürnberg)
- Mögeldorf – A City District Presents Itself (WBG Nürnberg)
- Nordostbahnhof – A City District Presents Itself (WBG Nürnberg)
- Nuremberg Image Video (Georg-Simon-Ohm-Hochschule)